Phones and Software
General Configuration Parameters:
The following parameters are needed to configure your VoIP device, i.e. your IP telephone, the adapter, or the VoIP software.
Please remember that devices provided by Messagenet are already configured.
Display Name: your name
Username: your unique personal identification code (also called URI) that you received via email from Messagenet after registering for FreeNumber or SmartNumber.
Authorization User: as above
Password: the password you received via email from Messagenet after registering for FreeNumber or SmartNumber.
Sip Proxy: sip.messagenet.it:5061 or sip.messagenet.it:5060
Send Internal IP: Always
VoIP configurations for the following products
- Siemens Gigaset C450 IP [IP Phone]
- Grandstream BudgeTone [IP Phone]
- Snom200 [IP Phone]
- Snom M3 [cordless IP Phone]
- Grandstream Handytone [IP Adapter]
- AVM Fritz! BOX ATA [IP Adapter]
- Cisco ATA 186 [IP Adapter]
- Linksys PAP2 [IP Adapter]
- Sipura SPA 2000 [IP Adapter]
- AVM Fritz! BOX FON (LAN and LAN) [ADSL/VoIP Router]
- Atlantis-Land VoIPMaster 260W [ADSL/VoIP Router]
- Asterisk [Open source switchboard]
- Trixbox [Live open source switchboard]
- Voispeed [Commercial switchboard]
- Dexgate [Commercial switchboard]
- Axon [Commercial switchboard]
- Avaya IpOffice/Ip500 [Commercial switchboard]
- Nokia GSM/SIP mobile phones
- Siphon for Apple iPhone/iPod touch
- SipPhone for Apple iPhone/iPod touch
- SipDroid for Android
Mobile phones / Smartphones
Messagenet Mobile: VoIP in your pocket
Messagenet Mobile applications for Nokia, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch cellular phones offer many of the benefits of VoIP technology while you're out going from place to place.
Just activate one of the Messagenet VoIP services - if you haven't already done so - and buy a recharge.
They're easy to configure, so you'll be ready to make calls and save in just a few minutes.
The application for iPhone - iPod touch allows you to send text faxes in addition to making calls.